Monday, January 03, 2005

Wireless in Tacoma

I've discovered the joys of a wireless internet connection and joined the ranks of people who imagine they look just like all those tech-savvy GenXers in the movies who surf the web while sipping coffee at Starbucks.

I did not resolve to kick my latte habit in the New Year.

Christmas this year was spent at Briananna's (brother-in-law and sister) house in Seattle, eating too-good food and watching animated episodes of "The Tick." (My favorite line from the blue, sense-challenged superhero as he surveys his new domain: "Ah, The City! MY The City!")

Maybe you had to be there.

We also watched The Triplets of Belleville. It was ... weird. And interesting. I probably missed most of the nuances, but I was entertained.

The most important part of Christmas is, of course, Christ, for Whom there are no adequate words of gratitude and awe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home